Re: [opensuse-factory] accessibility possability to have gnome-orca function on live iso
hmmm,
what is YaST written in?
qt, gtk?
if it is possable to have a copy of all the rpms for your installer I
could test the accessibility of the app i'm running a system that
deels with rpms presently,
wish it was opensuse,
a note,
when i need accessibility of root apps such as gparted, I run sudo -E gparted.
the importent flag is -E
I think it coppys enviroment settings or uses them note sure,
would this info be of some use?
i'm so glad you got back to me, was getting worried that this would
have been abandend it's happend in the past with other things.
thanks,
Majid Hussain