Re: [opensuse-factory] Kernel Panic (4.17.6)
Hi Michael!

On 07/22/2018 08:39 PM, Michael Emory Cerquoni wrote:
I just upgraded my Dell Inspiron 5566 to latest tumbleweed using
"zypper dup" and now as soon as I get past grub i get an immediate
kernel panic, I tried updating the machine bios to see if that helped
but still same results. Anyone have any ideas what is going wrong
here? sorry for the screenshot only way i could easily capture the
error at the moment.

If you have a second machine on the same network, you can use the
netconsole to get a full kernel log including the stacktrace.

See: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Netconsole

PS: For some reason my first mail was rejected by the mailing list,
hope it passes through this time.

Adrian