Re: [opensuse-factory] Kernel Panic (4.17.6)
  • From: Michael Emory Cerquoni <nebadon2025@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 15:18:48 -0400
I will try, but i suspect network is not even initializing at this
point, it literally kernel panics as soon as I make selection on grub
menu, about 1 second after grub menu goes away, since this machine is
also DHCP i would not be accessible at this point from the network, I
do not have any USB serial adapters to connect via serial at this
point, hence I took a picture with my cell phone.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 3:16 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz