Re: [opensuse-factory] Kernel Panic (4.17.6)
  • From: Michael Emory Cerquoni <nebadon2025@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 15:07:21 -0400
Yes i can with the previous kernel still, sorry I forgot to mention that.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 3:06 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
22.07.2018 21:39, Michael Emory Cerquoni пишет:
I just upgraded my Dell Inspiron 5566 to latest tumbleweed using
"zypper dup" and now as soon as I get past grub i get an immediate
kernel panic, I tried updating the machine bios to see if that helped
but still same results. Anyone have any ideas what is going wrong
here? sorry for the screenshot only way i could easily capture the
error at the moment.

http://nebadon2025.com/tumbleweed/dell_inspiron_5566_tumbleweed_crash_01.jpg

Can you boot with previous kernel?

Michael Emory Cerquoni