Re: [opensuse-factory] TW: outdated wxwidgets libs
Still no changes. Voted for bug.

On 2018-07-12 21:01, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Hi,

is there a way you can trigger a (re)build of the wxwidgets package?
The current libs are compiled with the old compiler, so anything you compile
yourself on an up-to-date TW system will fail to run with a mismatch in ABI
version.

I had filed a bug report (boo#1100497) but there was no reaction to it so far.
(is there a way I can check myself what is scheduled for coming TW snapshots?)

So I had to get the wxWidgets-3_0 source package and build it myself :((