Re: [opensuse-factory] Ruby expert help wanted
On 07/16/2018 11:38 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 07/14/2018 01:38 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 12/07/18 06:51 PM, Fraser_Bell wrote:

I have the help I need, and it looks like I have found us a brand new
openSUSE
Contributor in the process!

Please: contribute to the Knowledge base.

As you learn, document you findings and the interfaces and the UI in a form
that
will allow others to come up to speed quickly, perhaps start a wiki about the
YaST Ruby UI.

You mean something like this?

http://yast.opensuse.org/contributing
http://yast.opensuse.org/documentation

Not to mention http://yast.opensuse.org/yast-journalctl-tutorial/ which
is of course already linked from the previously mentioned pages.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH