[opensuse-factory] Question about usage of the svn command
If I want to run:

svn co https://github.com/liosha/osm2mp osm2mp

on e.g. Leap or also TW, do I have to run the command as root (with sudo) or
do I run it as user?
What would be the consequence running it as user? I suppose, if it is
possible, that I may not work at all. But if it would be restricted to that
specific user it would be O.k.

The whole thing is a converter script in perl that should transform gps data
to a garmin/tomtom etc compatible format.