Re: [opensuse-factory] Ruby expert help wanted
On 07/08/2018 01:36 PM, Fraser_Bell wrote:
... for an openSUSE project, not much work needed, just a specific task.

Private mail reply to me, please, if you are good with Ruby and have some time to spare, or PM me on the forum, or catch me on IRC.

In B.C., Canada = North American Pacific time

This is rather important, as without help from a good Ruby person, I may be forced to drop maintenance and development of a package that has been in Factory for several years.

So, if you are not a Ruby expert, but know one, ask if they might step in here.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member