Re: [opensuse-factory] Version mismatch between software.opensuse.org and zypper?
On Monday, July 9, 2018 3:22:43 PM CEST Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:
On 2018-07-09 15:06, Gerben Venekamp wrote:
It seems that the latest Tumbleweed release should provide vagrant version
2.1.1. At least looking at: https://software.opensuse.org/package/vagrant
Here the latest official release for Tumbleweed lists 2.1.1. However,
doing a 'zypper se --details vagrant' reveals version 1.9.7. Why am I not
seeing version 2.1.1. with zypper? I'd like to have a more current
version. The absolute latest is strictly not necessary and just a nice to
have. However vagrant version 2 is.

After getting a more up-to-date version of vagrant is getting the vagrant-
libvirt plugin for vagrant itself. It would be great if I don't have to
build that one myself.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory/vagrant/standar
d# shows that the 2.1.1 binaries were built 3 days ago, but it seems they
have not been published yet. I guess, they will be out soon with the next
Tumbleweed snapshot.

Yes, it is. TW 20080707 was release at 16:00 and indeed vagrant 2.1.1 was
there. :-) vagrant-libvirt was not. Since I have build it before, I'll do that
again.

Regards,
Gerben