Re: [opensuse-factory] Creating MRs for Leap 15 packages shared with SLE-15
On Wed, Jul 04, 2018 at 10:52:04AM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jul 2018 07:47:29 +0200,
Marcus Meissner wrote:

On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 03:29:20PM +0000, Brüns, Stefan wrote:
Hi,

I would like to submit a MR for a Leap 15 package which is shared with
SLE-15.

I have read
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Maintenance_update_process

but obviously, the flowgraph is a dead end after the first decision ...

So, what do to in this case? File a bug report and wait for someone to
pick it up?

Yes, file a bugreport... If you there is a SUSE Maintainer on it, you can
also
drop him/her an email with your patch or so.

I wonder, though, whether anyone can directly contribute the package
fix in a form of SR. It should be possible to take a change from OBS
to IBS?

It is not possible for an external contributor to submit to our internal
buildservice.

A internal buildservice user can take sources via the
"openSUSE.org:...obsproject" tree.

Ciao, Marcus