Re: [opensuse-factory] devel:languages:python diet reduction
  • From: Dirk Müller <dirk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 13:12:57 +0200
Hi Tomas,

There will be more shiny subprojects in following weeks:
pytest - all the pytest modules

I'm missing the reason for splitting out the pytest modules. First of
all it is only 31 packages (so not a large amount)
and now we fight with cyclic dependencies (:pytest needs dlp: to
build, but also dlp packages need :pytest to build for older
distributions).

What was the compelling reason to create this separation? While
re-reading this mail thread it didn't become obvious to me.

Thanks,
Dirk