Re: [opensuse-factory] Upcoming changes to HiDPI scaling in Qt
Hi,

On 06/29/2018, 03:33 PM, Fabian Vogt wrote:
During Leap 15.0 development, a focus was on the experience with HiDPI
(>96 pixels per inch) monitors.

If you mean upcoming, does it mean that it is in factory/TW by now? Or
is it only about Leap 15?

Look out for changes in application appearance and report any bugs.
If you have a HiDPI system with custom configuration for DPI or scale, try to
reset it to the defaults again and check whether it behaves as expected.

I would love to see some nice multi-dpi support (normal-dpi + hi-dpi
connected at once here). I did some config fiddling without any good
results and I do not remember how and what. How do I perform the reset?

thanks,
--
js
suse labs