[opensuse-factory] Maintainer for Tryton packages wanted
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:57:07 +0200
Dear all,

as announced during the openSUSE Conference in Prague [1], I'm looking for a
successor to maintain the Tryton ERP packages for openSUSE [2].

This are around 120+ packages per release. I will continue to maintain the
current releases up to 4.6 until their end-of-lifecycle, but I dont want to
spend my *spare time* for any additional releases.

Currently the releases 3.8, 4.0, 4.2, 4.4 and 4.6 are available on the latest
patchlevel.

Release 5.0 is expected in October. Unless someone steps up to sponsor
financially the packaging or takes over the maintenance, 5.0 as long-term
support release will not have packages in openSUSE.

Of course I'm happy to give a future maintainer a jumpstart on the Tryton
packaging.

Best wishes
Axel

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmaEMHmgHYs