[opensuse-factory] NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes - new packages
Hi,

I recently submitted 17 packages to Factory and I would like to explain the
purpose of those requests.

Kubernetes has a concept of Ingress[0] which allows to expose a service running
inside cluster to the external network. Although to be able to use that
functionality, user needs to deploy the Ingress Controller[1]. The most popular,
open source and upstream supported implementation is NGINX Ingress
Controller[2].

I would like to bring the support of Ingress in Kubic and SUSE CaaSP projects,
which means that we need a container image and packages for every component
needed by NGINX Ingress Controller. That's why I started with submitting all
needed packages to Factory.

This is the list of submit requests I made:

I would be very thankful for feedback and reviews.

Cheers,
Michal

[0] https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/services-networking/ingress/
[1]