Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs
On 30.05.2018 12:46, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-05-30 07:06, Michal Kubecek wrote:
Yes, they do. But AFAIK never without their (prior) explicit consent and
never in more details than agreed upon. We get many more internal
"success story" e-mails telling us about interesting contracts SUSE
managed to close - and almost all of them (perhaps even all of them)
start with something like "CONFIDENTIAL. FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY."

Pity. They probably not keep a secret when they use Windows and they
succeed, but they do when they use Linux. Curious! >:-)

This is not about "Company FOO uses Linux" or "Company BAR uses Windows".
Almost all companies I know use both, so there's no news in such an
announcement.

It's about specific solutions using $PRODUCT of $COMPANY. And those details are
often kept confidential, no matter what
the underlying operating system is.

--
Stefan Seyfried