Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 11:29:38 +0200

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018 um 10:49 Uhr
Von: "Michal Kubecek" <mkubecek@xxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs

On Wednesday, 30 May 2018 10:11 Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote:
That's a topic for group security in Bugzilla.
I know from other issue trackers, that it is possible, that
attachments are only readable/ to download from a specific group in
the project. So we can create groups like SUSE and openSUSE.
We should try that with Bugzilla [1].

We actually already have a group for SUSE employees (and few others) and
they are used for access control.

I would be surprised, if it isn't possible to have security rules for
attachments. So customer data can be safe.

An attachment can be also flagged as private (like comments), that's not
a problem. The problem is that there is no way to make them flagged
automatically, so that human review is necessary before opening a bug,
for both comments and attachments.

Michal Kubecek
Hmmh...
The default setting for attachments[2]:
is_private = false

We have to figure out, how to change those default settings.

Best regards,
Sarah

[2]
http://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/core/v1/attachment.html#create-attachment