Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs
On 30.05.2018 04:24, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 30/05/18 02:18, Stefan Seyfried wrote:>> Because of this, SUSE had to sign
a NDA with us for us to even consider
buying subscriptions / support, and my employer would surely sue the
hell out of SUSE, Microfocus, whoever if this would not be respected.
I think this is the same with most other customers.

And yet you just said that the info. you provide SUSE in a bug report may
contain customer information... Ouch!

...which is fine, because everyone involved knows about this and has signed and
is respecting the NDA...
--
Stefan Seyfried