Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Mailinglist changes going forward
On 05/28/2018 09:39 AM, Neil Rickert wrote:

On 05/28/2018 09:50 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:

My experience has been that reporting my own mistakes and
misconfiguration on bugzilla simply ends up in a WONTFIX. It may
be that the developer didn't have time or patience to explain what
*I* was doing wrong and that there really wasn't a bug, or it may
be that (s)he didn't want to bothered tracing why this bug happens,
what fringe/test-case brings it up.

For users in this situation, my best advice would be to post to the
opensuse forums (forums.opensuse.org). Quite a few people do that
already. And theyare advised to open a bug report when that is
appropriate.

Exactly. It is a great Forum, with great Volunteer Support, and is Moderated so that the garbage that floods these mail lists tends to be almost totally absent.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member