Re: [opensuse-factory] mutt 1.9.1 reports itself as neomutt ???
* Daniel Morris <danielm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-29-18 06:39]:
On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:11:52PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
in reality, mutt should be mutt and neomutt should be neomutt.

This was similar in 42.3 and I thought Leap had already made the
change to neomutt:

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-08/msg00531.html

Which version of mutt were you using before, and what additional
breakage did you notice between versions?

I don't see any "breakage", at least in my usage. and I am on Tw and have
no idea when mutt started reporting itself as neomutt as that is not a
function I visit often.

but it is WRONG. it is not neomutt and should not report as such.