Re: [opensuse-factory] Killing Group tag in .spec files
On 05/29/2018 01:22 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:

PackageKit groups are mapped to RPM groups in the Zypp backend, as opposed
to patterns (or RH/Fedora comps groups, as they are for the Yum backend).
This is used by Apper (a KDE frontend for PackageKit).

Actually I always thought we would limit the number of groups to those
provided by PackageKit, that are much easier to choose from than the
insanity we have with Groups. This would also limit all your other
problems because we still had a Group :)

Greetings, Stephan