Re: [opensuse-factory] Killing Group tag in .spec files
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar píše v Út 29. 05. 2018 v 13:18 +0200:

Just curious: did you run this through the SLE fate process already?
There the group is even strictly enforced. Dropping this requirement
on
the openSUSE side will cause our downstream to suffer from it, unless
they give up on the requirement too.

I so far only spoke with Yast-ers and they would be fine with it from
Technical PoV.

So if you know someone with a stake in this could you poke them to read
this thread? From my side we could drop it even on SLE without pushback
.

Tom