[opensuse-factory] Update texlive-biber-bin dep
  • From: Chris Coutinho <chrisbcoutinho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 23:20:42 +0200
Hello OpenSUSE dev,

The recent update of perl5 (5.26.1 -> 5.26.2) has broken the texlive-biber-bin package, which is used to manage bibliographies in TeX documents. The biber package apparently requires Perl 5.26.1, which is no longer available due to the recent (hopefully non-breaking) perl upgrade.

Is it possible to easily update the biber package at some point this week? I'm not sure where to start looking, but if I can complete the fix myself, please point me in the proper direction.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
  • No further messages