Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs
On 2018-05-28 19:31, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 28/05/18 12:12 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
.... or if a community member would like to make
changes to a certain package and are wondering why a change was made in
a certain way.

That doesn't sound a like "bug report' to me but the sort of question that
might
be asked on the factory-, application specific or even main lists.

He refers to reading in the changelist, for instance, that "we changed
this because of bug #YYYYY", then finding he can not read #YYYYY because
it is private, and thus not knowing what to do with the package on the
openSUSE side.

Yes, it could be asked on the factory mail list, and in fact it has been
done, but with a separate mail list the limited number of volunteers can
see the request easily.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.