Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs
On 28/05/18 12:12 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
As I said in my
original email SUSE Engineering is currently looking into how they can
do this but at the same time stay within there various requirements that
ensure customer information stays private.

I can read that as "they can benefit from our experience and bug reports because
we're not 'professional' enough but we can't benefit from theirs".

Please explain why this is not the case.

--
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
--Albert Camus