Re: [opensuse-factory] Opening private bugs
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 18:16:58 +0200
(snip a bit)
Our aim with this change is primarily to make it easier for community
contributors to work alongside SUSE employee's and as I said this is
just a starting point in making life easier rather then the final solution.

Thanks Simon for the explanation, I'm looking forward to see this first step
appearing soon. It is at least better that the last 3 years glue ;-)

BTW thanks for those on the other side, that will render this possible.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch