Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Mailinglist changes going forward
On 28/05/18 11:13 AM, Simon Lees wrote:
If you are setting up something for the first time or doing something
different are are wondering if the issue is caused by your setup or a bug in
the program then opensuse-support@ is the right place to ask your questions.

Which gets back to the question Henne asked about 'the difference'.

Among the questions I see are 'this installation method/setting worked for 42.x
what won't it work when I try it with 15?'

Yes, the "Grub Customizer broken in 15.0" James report
s looks like a real bug in `15 and I don't think it should be in the main list.

Oh, wait: 15 has been released now. So factory- is no longer the place.
This is mainstream. Current.

But support-?

What is left for the main list? Are you saying it should be a social group?