Re: [opensuse-factory] Mailinglist changes going forward

On 28/05/18 22:35, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 8:01 AM Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday 2018-05-28 13:51, Simon Lees wrote:

The board hopes that with the changes outlined above the contents of the
opensuse-factory@o.o will go back to just being general distro
development discussion so if your post to openSUSE factory is something
other [...]

Rename it to opensuse-devel (carry over all present subscribers)?

I think this is absolutely a solid idea. It makes it clear that this is a
development list rather than a general list.

This was also discussed in our meeting but again we decided against it
for now anyway partly because in openSUSE since the dawn of time
factory==devel. Again if enough people want this change as well we can
look at it again in the future.

* Yes mailing list threading is probably now broken from people replying
on the wrong mailing list :-)

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30