Re: [opensuse-factory] NVidia-problems with after snapshot 20180524
Thanks!

Well, it is a little better in the sense that at a regular start the flashing display is gone, and I can boot in graphical mode.
But the settings are still wrong (same as when starting in recovery mode): no second monitor, resolution too low.

nvdock, which should start the nvidia settings module, doesn't start. From the terminal, it says

 nvdock
nvidia settings was not found.

I wouldn't know how to install that settings module; it is indeed not in the KDE menu's, and I can't find it in software management.

So I can't change the settings.

Any further help appreciated!

regards, Jogchum