[opensuse-factory] Package up for adoption: avogadrolibs
Hello,

avogadrolibs is currently an optional dependency of Kalzium and is
currently developed in KDE:Applications. However, it's not really
specific to KDE software. It could use a dedicated maintainer and a
better development project than KDE:.

Hence this call for adoption. Is anyone interested in maintaining this
package? If so, let us know (and propose an alternative devel project
for it).

If we can't find a dedicated maintainer for avogadrolibs within the
next 4 weeks we'll have to drop it and build kalzium without its
support.
  • No further messages