Re: [opensuse-factory] NVIDIA/Leap 15.0: Console (VT) not working with external display
26.05.2018 13:46, Till Dörges пишет:
Hi,

thanks for your answer!

Am 26.05.2018 um 08:42 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:

Not sure what you mean here. It does not work in X11/Wayland or it does
not work in text console?

X11: both internal and external display work fine.
Console: only internal display.

Well, it is hard to say without any information. dmesg after boot with
nouveau would be the first step.

Well, to my best knowledge nVidia does not offer DRM framebuffer driver
at all, so you get just single display. You may be able to configure
which one in BIOS setup or card properties using nVidia utilities.

Well, that would explain, why I can have a console/virtual terminal on the
internal
display only.

That does not explain why you do not have output on second terminal with
nouveau.

Are you on notebook with optimus by any chance?