Re: [opensuse-factory] NVIDIA/Leap 15.0: Console (VT) not working with external display
Hi,

thanks for your answer!

Am 26.05.2018 um 08:42 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:

Not sure what you mean here. It does not work in X11/Wayland or it does
not work in text console?

X11: both internal and external display work fine.
Console: only internal display.

Well, to my best knowledge nVidia does not offer DRM framebuffer driver
at all, so you get just single display. You may be able to configure
which one in BIOS setup or card properties using nVidia utilities.

Well, that would explain, why I can have a console/virtual terminal on the
internal
display only.

Thanks again -- Till
--