Re: [opensuse-factory] Device Notifier not mounting external drives
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 03:00:18 +0800
On Friday, 25 May 2018 02:53:06 +08 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx> [05-24-18 12:51]:
Just a minor annoyance. The device notifier always fails to mount any
external drives in Plasma 5. Saying I am not authorised to mount them.

I have to click on the devices in Dolphin instead which does mount them.

What's a quick fix?

guess that would depend on what is "broken". I am on tw and it works for
me, or at least is not broken. have you configured it?

Not to my knowledge. A few months ago, it just stopped working properly. I
chalked that up to some regression error in the updates that will probably get
fixed. But it is still here, so I am guessing I need to configure something.