Re: [opensuse-factory] Device Notifier not mounting external drives
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 02:48:57 +0800
On Friday, 25 May 2018 02:41:49 +08 Maximilian Trummer wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018, 18:44:08 CEST schrieb Chan Ju Ping:
Just a minor annoyance. The device notifier always fails to mount any
external drives in Plasma 5. Saying I am not authorised to mount them.

I have to click on the devices in Dolphin instead which does mount them.

What's a quick fix?

I used to have the same problem a while ago, but an upgrade must have fixed
it since it works now (maybe Frameworks 5.46 brought the fix, no idea). Do
you have the latest snapshot installed?

I am. I wrote the email after applying the latest update just to be sure.
< Previous Next >