Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed full disk encryption passphrase
[...] I need to follow the company (where I work) password guideline. And
this requires special chars :-/

A wordaround is to find out once which special characters are the same on your
keyboard and a US keyboard and then only pick from this set when creating new
passwords. For example, for a German keyboard you could use ,.!$%. (In this
case, you also must avoid z and y as they are swapped on a German keyboard.)
You can find the US layout by searching for it with your favourite search
engine.

Joachim