Re: [opensuse-factory] What happened to the Extra Repository for Leap 15.0
On 23/05/18 05:38 PM, Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 16:53:35 schrieb Roman Bysh:
Is there another package with a gui that does everything that AcetoneISO
does?

What exactly?

AcetoneISO tries to do quite a few things, and it mostly uses command line
tools for the actual work.

Everything should work the same in Leap 15.0 as in Leap 42.3, as long as you
have the corresponding tools installed. I.e. the main difference now is the
missing genisoimage, which is still available from other repos on OBS as I
wrote.

Personally, I only ever used it for mounting CD images, and that should still
be fine on a standard Leap 15.0 installation, although I didn't try yet.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Thank you soo much!

Cheers!