Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed full disk encryption passphrase
Am 23.05.2018 um 00:35 schrieb Adam Mizerski:
W dniu 18.05.2018 o 23:20, Werner LEMBERG pisze:
For me the following works; you have to adapt the harddisk ID and
device to your system.

Thanks! I'd love to see that written down on our wiki.

It was already there: https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Encrypted_root_file_system

Unfortunately duckduckgo did not find it at my first research, but
searching directly in SDB I found it. I added some hints about initrd
protection and locale. With that it contains the content of this thread
I think.

Br,
Frank