Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Please fix Leap 15.0 prj meta
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 18:46:08 +0200
Am Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018, 14:02:28 CEST schrieb Ludwig Nussel:

[...]

Come on. It does not affect just that one extern repo everybody is so
adamant talking about, it affects all of them, at least those that try to
use Ports at the same time.

If only two maintainers can fix/are willing to maybe fix meta prj
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2018-05/msg00151.html and
both of them are unavailable, isn't it time to come up with some holiday
plan at least?

There are several persons with access as :Ports inherits maintainers
via the hierarchy. Nevertheless Dirk is the master of Ports. I would
only interfere there in case of emergency which I don't see here. I
suppose there is a reason why it chains to ports rather than
standard as before.

same topic, other direction (Leap 42.3):
I just got aware that the one-click installer on software.opensuse.org asks
for the ports-repository as well.

From the .ymp file:
<repository recommended="true">
<name>openSUSE:Leap:42.3:Ports</name>
<summary></summary>
<description></description>
<url>http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Leap:/42.3:/
Ports/ports/</url>
</repository>

Paste this into a browser:
Resource is no longer available!

Who could fix the settings for the one-click installer?

Thx
Axel