Re: [opensuse-factory] Plan for python2-only packages
On 2018-05-21, 14:31 GMT, Todd Rme wrote:
* Those that are python2-only and have not seen upstream
activity since 2016 should be dropped from openSUSE:Factory
and dropped from devel:languages:python after a two-week
warning period.

What does everyone think of this plan?

I agree, but I would suggest to be even more aggressive on less
used packages (measured by the number of updates and not being
required).

Best,

Matěj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5 BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

My point was simply that such tax proposals [for Pigovian taxes
compensating for the transaction costs] are the stuff that dreams
are made of. In my youth it was said, that what was too silly to
be said may be sung. In modern economics it may be put into
mathematics.
-- Ronald Coase
Notes on the Problem of Social Cost