[opensuse-factory] Re: Please fix Leap 15.0 prj meta
Am 20.05.2018 um 16:07 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

On Saturday 2018-05-19 14:31, Richard Brown wrote:

openSUSE Leap 15.0 development is done, final build done, no submissions
will be accepted anymore. ...

Currently, no package can be built in [$EXTERN_REPO] because all are
"unresolvable". Andreas Schwab suggested that this should be fixed in
15.0 by the _project maintainer_, but so far this hasn't happened. I'm
pretty sure having all (still required) packages from Packman will be
appreciated by all users ;)

I believe Andreas' suggestion was that the [$EXTERN_REPO] Project
maintainer corrects the problem in the [$EXTERN_REPO] project

[$EXTERN_REPO] have their own mailinglist, if people want to discuss
[$EXTERN_REPO]'s software, they should use them to discuss them there.

Come on. It does not affect just that one extern repo everybody is so adamant
talking about, it affects all of them, at least those that try to use Ports at
the same time.

If only two maintainers can fix/are willing to maybe fix meta prj
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2018-05/msg00151.html and
both of them are unavailable, isn't it time to come up with some holiday
plan at least?

There are several persons with access as :Ports inherits maintainers
via the hierarchy. Nevertheless Dirk is the master of Ports. I would
only interfere there in case of emergency which I don't see here. I
suppose there is a reason why it chains to ports rather than
standard as before.

cu
Ludwig

--