Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Plan for python2-only packages
Todd Rme wrote:
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Michael Ströder <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Todd Rme wrote:
The openSUSE python team isn't very large.

So why are you frustating contributors effectively reducing the set of
contributors?

We have been streamlining the project and development workflow to make
it easier to maintain long-term. The previous situation was simply
unsustainable, especially with such large upstream changes that we
need to deal with.

I translate this PR statement to more clear words:
"I have my own agenda and therefore I don't care about other
contributers needs."

So why do you wonder that not more people want to help?

Ciao, Michael.