Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Please fix this before the release...
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 18:40:23 +0200
Op zaterdag 19 mei 2018 15:31:11 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
Yes, reviews will certainly point that out. Internet will tell people to
avoid openSUSE 15. Unless solved in time.

I'm tired of explaining outside people why openSUSE doesn't come with
multimedia support out of the box (and they nail me as stupid for
defending openSUSE). But if I can not point them to the easy solution, I
will be out of words.

I do have a Packman repository for Leap 15.0 in my list of repos. Just look at
this repository on 42.3 and change 42.3 in 15.0 is all that is needed.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf