Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed full disk encryption passphrase
On 05/19/2018 08:42 AM, francesco.vo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is it possible to "fix" this request by move /boot partition outside lvm? Or
should I reinstall my system? Or even better if I hang on with my setup will
an update require me to type my password just once or these feature will not
be available in the next future?
Sorry for all these questions but I don't want to type password three times
every boot ( twice for grub, I guess because double HDD and once for booting
system) so I'm deciding if reinstall system or if can be fixed. Thanks

Yes. If you move your /boot out of the LVM then you will save you the
Grub ones and you will only be asked once for each PV (hopefully that
means only once in total).

Cheers.

19 mag 2018, 08:26 da ancor@xxxxxxx: