Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed full disk encryption passphrase
Is it possible to "fix" this request by move /boot partition outside lvm? Or
should I reinstall my system? Or even better if I hang on with my setup will an
update require me to type my password just once or these feature will not be
available in the next future?
Sorry for all these questions but I don't want to type password three times
every boot ( twice for grub, I guess because double HDD and once for booting
system) so I'm deciding if reinstall system or if can be fixed. Thanks

19 mag 2018, 08:26 da ancor@xxxxxxx: