Re: [opensuse-factory] Cannot resize root partition on installation
On 05/17/2018 07:38 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
17.05.2018 12:48, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa пишет:
On 05/16/2018 08:24 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

[...] and this
way any default options potentially applied by installer default
proposal are lost.

Since this has been pointed already twice in the thread, let me clarify.

Creating partitions using the Expert Partitioner during installation
should be quite safe in that regard.

For example, if you create an Btrfs root, you will have the same
subvolumes than the root proposed by the Guided Setup.

Yes, indeed. This was definitely not the case in the past. Is it
committed behavior that can be relied upon in the future?

I wouldn't sign it with my blood for generations to come but yes, that's
the intention. That's committed behavior that I personally would rely
upon in the future. In other words, if at some point that stop being
true, please open a bug report.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa