Re: [opensuse-factory] Cannot resize root partition on installation
On 05/16/2018 06:13 PM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Michael Aquilina wrote:
Retried it now and deleted the swap partition manually too.

That seemed to work so it must have been the issue - thanks :)

Good :)

I guess something else to ask though is if we should consider
increasing the default root partition size from 40GB as it seems quite
small for the average use case.

Depends. For a simple setup it is normally enough. Gets complicated if you
install larger services like databases and (lots of) development
environments. But an increase to something like 60 should be no issue, given
todays disk sizes...

More important would be an *easy* option to change the value in the proposal
(or wherever)...

Please, bring that kind of ideas to
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC18/program/proposal/1804

We are looking forward hearing from you all.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH