Re: [opensuse-factory] Call for Reviews of Release Notes
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:09:03 -0300
Dear openSUSE Contributors,

Our Release Day isn't far away and the release will be during our conference
this year.
We need your help for the preparation of a fantastic release again.
Can you check our Release Notes [1] whether all important things are listed,
please?

If something is missing, you can create a Pull Request on github [2] or you
are able to
inform the Release Management Team about adding parts via Bugzilla and the
Component "Release
Notes"[3].

Thanks for your Contributions! Let's look forward to a nice Release Day.

Best regards,
Sarah

[1]
https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/15.0/index.html.en
[2] https://github.com/openSUSE/release-notes-openSUSE
[3]
https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Distribution&format=guided&version=Leap%2015.0
--

Hi,

There is two itens in the release notes that conflict itselves:

* Use update-alternatives to Set Login Manager and Desktop Session

this item states that /etc/sysconfig editor doesn't work anymore to
change the login manager and tell us to use update-alternatives

* No Screen Lock When Using GNOME Shell But Not GDM

this item tell us to change the login manager using /etc/sysconfig editor...

Regards,

Luiz