[opensuse-factory] Call for Reviews of Release Notes
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 07:51:48 +0200
Dear openSUSE Contributors,

Our Release Day isn't far away and the release will be during our conference
this year.
We need your help for the preparation of a fantastic release again.
Can you check our Release Notes [1] whether all important things are listed,
please?

If something is missing, you can create a Pull Request on github [2] or you are
able to
inform the Release Management Team about adding parts via Bugzilla and the
Component "Release
Notes"[3].

Thanks for your Contributions! Let's look forward to a nice Release Day.

Best regards,
Sarah

[1]
https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/15.0/index.html.en