[opensuse-factory] Cups (once again....)
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 23:26:33 +0100

Hi list,

just wanted to print something, only to find my (remote) printers are not
avaiable. Ok, that happened before, so I restart cups/cups-browsed.

Still not there :o

Checking through zypp history reveals there had been an update to cups 2.3.
So I assume that was the issue. I checked the changes in /etc/cups, looking
for rpmsave/rpmnew files, but nothing seems to explain why the **** it ignores
my remote polling. Maybe it's just too late (had been a long day..) and I
overlook something.

Anyone here had similar issues and/or an idea what is wrong?