Re: [opensuse-factory] Is opensuse-guide.org still maintained?
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 10:32:18 +0200
onsdag den 9. maj 2018 22.46.46 CEST skrev Frank Krüger:
Does anyone know whether the unofficial website
http://opensuse-guide.org/ is still maintained? It was last updated on
24 July 2017.

I am trying to get in touch with admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx regarding the
libdvdcss repos, but never got an answer.

Sorry for the lack of a reply.

The guide is still maintained - but only barely as I'm very pressed for time
and energy these days. An update to Leap 15.0 is planned to be ready in time.

I'll look into creating updated libdvdcss repos for 15.0 and Tumbleweed today,
as today happens to be a holiday here and it's high on the list of priorities
for the 15.0 guide anyway.