[opensuse-factory] Re: [Tumbleweed] RTL SDR
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 14:23:19 +0200
Oliver Neukum writes:
force. So something's changed, but looking at the messages it's totally
unclear where. I _think_ it might be plasmashell trying to use the
device as that was the latest update, but it could be anywhere else.

Did you do a kernel update?

I've updated to kernel 4.16.6, removed the blacklisting and the issue is
still present. I can't seem to figure out what is actually using the
driver, but I can't remove the module unless I unplug the SDR as it's
claimed to be in use. I have not yet tested if it would work outside
KDE.

Regards,
Achim.